Your wife just gave birth to a boy and you need a place for his bris. Your daughter recently announced her engagement and you want to
have a nice Vort. Your son's Bar Mitzvah is only three months away and you still haven't found the perfect place for the simcha. Your
troubles are over! The main hall of the Young Israel of Wavecrest and Bayswater, located at 2716 Healy Avenue in the Bayswater section
of Far Rockaway, is now available for rent. The room can comfortably accommodate 175 people and still leave room for dancing.
This modern, recently built facility is tastefully decorated in soft, autumn-like hues and is completely carpeted. The building has a
complete caterer's kitchen and a state-of-the-art electrical system that can serve the needs of any current simcha band or any multimedia
presentation. The Young Israel of Wavecrest and Bayswater is centrally located and is easy to reach from Queens, Brooklyn, Staten
Island, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Our fees are very reasonable, and you may bring in your own caterer. (The kashruth of all
caterers using this facility must be confirmed by our Mara D'Asra, Rabbi Eliezer Feuer)
To book the main hall, or to take a tour of the Young Israel building, please contact our catering chairman, Harvey Rosenfeld, at (718)
471-2589, or the YIWB office, at (718) 327-8606.
We look forward to sharing in your simcha.
USE OF FACILITIES
EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 15, 2009
SHABBOS MORNING (includes five Aliyahs & Maftir)
SHABBOS KIDDUSH ONLY
SHABBOS KIDDUSH AND LUNCH (up to 5 hours)
SHABBOS LUNCH AND SHEVA BROCHOS (Up to 3 hours)
SATURDAY EVENING (Up to 5 hours)
SUNDAY AM/PM OR HOLIDAY (Up to 5 hours)
FRIDAY EVENING – DINNER (Up to 3 hours)
WEEKDAY/WEEKNIGHT (Up to 5 hours)
BRIS IN MAIN SHUL
* ALL FEES ABOVE INCLUDE CUSTODIAN’S PAYMENT.
* ALL FEES MUST BE PAID 50% AT BOOKING – 50% BY POSTADATED CHECK OR SCHEDULED CREDIT CARD PAYMENT BY DATE OF THE EVENT.
* CATERER OR RENTER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR KITCHEN CLEANUP.
* ALL FOOD MUST BE MADE BY THE CATERER OR COMMERCIALLY PREPARED UNDER HASHGACHA APPROVED BY RABBI FEUER. NO HOME-MADE
FOOD MAY BE BROUGHT INTO OR SERVED IN THE YIWB.
* EVENTS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY A RELIABLE, INDEPENDENT MASHGIACH. CONTACT YITZCHAK HIRSCH, (347) 228-2439, TO ARRANGE FOR
MASHGIACH. MASHGIACH FEE = $100.